Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yard Sale

Last Monday night we had our second home study visit and our final one is tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited to finish up this phase, and begin the waiting phase. Although, I don't know if I'll feel the same after waiting a while. I am so thankful that everything this far has gone so smoothly, and I know that God has been in control from the start. I need to start thinking about what I need to get for this baby. I have very little baby stuff. Maybe I'll get a bassinet so if nothing else is ready, at least she'll have somewhere to sleep.

 I am trying to explain to the boys that although we are finishing up our part, we still could be waiting a long time. I think Ryland is so excited to get baby sister home, he asked if he could bring home his baby cousin and make her his baby sister. It was cute! I love that they love to tell other people about what we are doing. When people ask about it they just get the biggest smiles. I can not wait to get that call!

So I've been thinking about having a yard sale to make some money. The only other yard sale I've participated in was a community one, so I didn't have to worry about signs or advertising or any thing like that. It was all taken care of and it was nice. Anyways, if anyone is planning on de-cluttering, please let me know. I will gladly take your treasures. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment