Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paintings

I was hoping to get a call to schedule our first meeting today, but so far I haven't heard anything. It is so hard to be patient sometimes! In the meantime, I'm just trying to stay busy and put it in the back of my mind. The whole thing seems a bit surreal to me, and it's like I know that we're adopting but I almost feel like it's never going to happen. Then I start to think about it and realize one day we are going to get that call about a child, and I just get so excited! I guess it just seems so far off.

I've been trying to think of some ways to make a little extra money, and everyone keeps asking me if I sell my paintings. The answer is no, well not yet, anyways. To tell the truth, I guess I never knew where to even start. So I guess I'll start here. If you would like me to paint something for you, I would be glad to. Just send me a picture of something similar, or a good description of what you are looking for, and what size you would like. Several of the paintings I've done were for friends at baby showers, and they were always a big hit. I will try to figure out how to post some of the paintings I've done so you can see them. I might have to wait for Cory for that one =)

Oh and by the way, we received our coffee in the mail today, and I brewed a small pot. I also got some hot chocolate for the boys. The mix smells like chocolate cheesecake or something. I can't pinpoint the flavor exactly. It's kinda nutmeggy or hazelnutty or something. Both were really delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment