Sunday, September 23, 2012

Family Pictures

I am so excited! We have our first home study visit this Wednesday. I'm not really too nervous about it, just wondering what types of things will be asked. From the research I've done, it can get really personal. Ok, so maybe I'm a little nervous, but who wouldn't be?

We had some family pictures done today, thanks to a good friend of mine! I can't wait to see what they look like! We went down to the American Tobacco Campus where Cory works. It's a really neat area, and I really didn't want posey studio pictures. Hopefully we'll have some interesting ones. I knew we would need some good pictures for our profile book once we start getting that together. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game. I will post some of those once we get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment