Saturday, December 7, 2013

100 Etsy Sales!

Well, there's no new news on the adoption front. However, I would like to announce that yesterday I made my 100th Etsy sale! Yay! I wanted to blog when I made my 100th sale in general, but as I was trying to organize my business stuff, and thought about counting my orders to see how close I was, I realize I blew past that a while back. So, technically, I guess in the past 2 and a half months or so since I started this, I've made about 144 sales!



When I think about that, I'm just blown away by God's goodness! He has really blessed my shop! Seriously, if you go on Etsy and search for one of my items, you can literally scroll through hundreds, maybe even thousands of items before you find mine! So it's a wonder that 100 people had all day to scroll through thousands of items before they settled for my dresses! Okay, so maybe not really, but I know that God is in control, and that He has heard my prayers!

It's so encouraging when I get notes from people who have read some of my blog posts, and our story, and they take the time to send us well-wishes or share their stories! There are so many wonderful, caring people out there, and I just want you to know that your support means so much to me! Sometimes, they send me pictures of the kiddos in their fall or Christmas dresses, and it's so special. Keep them coming! It never gets old! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment